Going forward.... and back

I'm trying really hard to get back on the horse with blogging. Not only I am trying to go forward, but I am trying to go backwards at the same time. My pictures are always dated, so I am going to try to post the appropriate days backward. It may not have all the fun quips the kids says, but it will be recorded. This blog is for my kids. I want them to have these memories. So, I am going to try to tell them about my childhood, and theirs too! I will have "Memory Monday" where I will write about my childhood. "Throwback Thursday" will be about things that were popular or in style when I was growing up. Dare I say, I actually had an idea for Wednesdays, but I already forgot it? I guess it's good that I am writing things down.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Council of toes

Eden has this thing.  She LOVES her toes.  I know all babies at this age love thier toes, but she REALLY loves her toes.  I mean, can't stop playing with them, loves her toes.  She has become a round little butterball, who grunts as she grabs at her toes.  I love it.  If you talk to her, her first reaction is to grab her toes before she talks back, or makes faces back to you.  So, we call them her "council of toes".  We joke, that she has to meet with her council, or have a meeting with her council every time she grabs them.  If socks come of its like she has this magnetic force ulling her feet and hands together.  She cracks me up.  I love those fat puffy feet so much.

No comments: